- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Sites, such as, but not limited to, works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, texts and other materials in any format, including, but not limited to, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts, design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (individually and/or collectively called "Content") and its hallmarks and/or logos are the exclusive property of Senatore', in its sole availability or otherwise licensed to Senatore. The Content is protected by copyright. The Content may not, in any way or form, even partially, be reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified except as specifically regulated.
- In the event that link codes and embed codes relating to specific content are provided on the Sites, these codes may be used by users only for their direct, personal and private use provided that said use does not take place for direct or indirect commercial and/or profitable gain.
- Any use of the codes and/or the Contents in violation of the limits specified in the disclaimer, or otherwise contrary to law, is illegal and will be prosecutable by Senatore. The trademarks and logos, including domain names, are available exclusively to Senatore. Said trademarks, logos and domains cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of Senatore'.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Sites may contain text links (“links”) to other websites which have no connection with the Sites. Senatore' neither controls nor monitors these websites, their contents or their rules.
- Any link to other websites shall not be in any way intended as activity by Senatore' to promote said websites and/or the contents published therein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The user acknowledges and agrees that his/her access to and browsing of the Sites is entirely at his/her own risk and under his/her own responsibility.
- He/she further acknowledges and agrees that the Sites are provided “as is” and “as available” and that they may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects or present delays.
- Senatore' shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way related to the use or functioning of the Sites, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business breakdown, loss of commercial information and/or any other financial loss.
- REGISTRATION ON SITES
- Access and registration on the Sites is restricted to users over 18 years of age.
- The user agrees to provide any Personal Data requested during registration, ensuring that this is up-to-date, complete and accurate and to update the Data promptly, keeping them confidential.
- APPLICABLE LAW